Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday, August 24

Happy National Peach Pie Day!

I just realized that my regular intro of national whatever day could be offensive to people in other countries...but it's too fun to stop.

I just finished taping my newest video which had no content whatsoever. I didn't have time to prepare something like a review or anything beforehand and I felt like I needed to stay to my little schedule. And I haven't gotten any books this month so there wasn't a book haul that I could have done. I am currently in the process of uploading it to youtube, which can take forever. I'll add the link when I've finished with it.

In regards to me not being very productive this week, I got kicked in the face with school. And somehow it surprises me every time. Every year, I don't plan on having to do a crap ton of work and then it happens and I get sucked under by a nasty creature that slowly tears my brain to bits. It sucks. However, I think I have found a way to combat it by scheduling my homework a little better. I should be able to do small little bits of homework every day instead of doing it all at once.

Next week should be different and I should have an actual video with words and information not just me cuddling with my cat.

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZglukoEbk

No comments:

Post a Comment