Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday, August 26

Happy National Cherry Popsicle Day!

My new laptop finally arrived today!! I still have to move all my files over from both my old laptops and that might take forever. Depends when Kevin can get the cord for my poor dead-won't-charge-anymore-and-the-batteries-ruined laptop. So, all tonight, I'm going to be playing with it and probably ignoring my homework. But I don't care because I love my new computer that I have yet to name.

I was really hoping that I could have a salad for dinner tonight, but I still haven't gone to the store yet and salad greens don't exist in my fridge right now. So, I'm left with fries and maybe some frozen blueberries. I really need to go to the store. Maybe Kevin will agree to go to Costco with me tomorrow night after work.

Netflix rocks. It's official as of today. All I've done all day was watch New Girl and Law and Order. Minus the two hours of class time. Kristin and I literally just sat on our asses all day long and stared at a flat screen that shows pictures.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get through all the stuff I'm supposed to do this week, but I don't have that much confidence in myself. So, it's shower time for me and more messing around with new laptop of awesome. I really want a name for it so please please help me come up with something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment