Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday, August 17

Happy National Vanilla Custard Day!

I finally finished the written version of my June/July Book Haul and published it a few days ago. I'm glad I was able to get it out of the way and get it done before the weekend. The only thing left is the video version which I'm in the middle of finishing right now. I recorded it, but I've just gotten around to editing it today. That's another thing I hope to finish before school starts. It would be nice to start a schedule for my videos.

I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to get done with everything before Monday. I got in a car accident yesterday and I'll be a little sore for a day or two. Plus, I have to get a car in order to drive to and from school after the rental car my insurance is providing runs out. I'm hoping that the costs to fix my car costs less than the worth of my car so the insurance will pay for it and I can have my baby back.

The Reading Challenge on GoodReads is going pretty well for me. I'm only 5 books behind schedule, which is much better that it's been for the whole year. I was hoping that I could get ahead a little in case I got caught up once school started, but I won't be able to read that many books this weekend. Plus, I'm behind on my reviews as it is. I think I've got to finish five or six.

Thankfully, I'll be able to work on everything I need this weekend without having to worry about getting anything else done except laundry and other household stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment