Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, August 12

Happy National Julienne Fries Day!

After having to look up today's date, I realize that I've been behind a day and need to go change the sign-in sheet at the library.

It's been a long week for my house. We had our carpets cleaned and then a yard sale right after. Thankfully, all of that is over with and I can go back to living my regular life of solitude and not doing anything very interesting.

Because we were able to sell almost all of the heavy and big furniture we dragged up from the basement, my mom and I now have way too much space floating around down there. The workout area in our house has tripled in size and that means we can finally bring the treadmill down from the family room and get an actual couch. Which means she'll want to get a matching loveseat for the basement. And a tv. And I'm okay with that.

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my hub for my June/July Book Haul tomorrow and maybe even get to the video. Then I'll be all caught up and can continue with the book reviews once a week like before. Right now, I'm trying to catch up to my goal of reading 50 books this year and I'm still six books behind schedule. That means comic books, books with 100 pages, and manga for a month.

School shouldn't get in the way of my progress, but I'll keep posting updates about my plans on book related links.

And to my friend Caitlyn who discovered today that I'm attempting to keep up a blog, hello! And please don't hate me because you're finding out just how boring I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment