Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday, February 9

Still haven't gotten my laptop fixed. It's not that I'm lazy, I swear. Every time I found a chance to go down to best buy or that computer store near my house, something came up and I couldn't go. Tomorrow is my last chance. I have to find time to get it looked at or I'm handing the responsibility to either Kevin or my mom. They're both pretty good at getting things done. 

I've been crazy busy with a book that I've been editing recently. There were a lot of errors and it's taken me hours to get through it. I'm still not done, but I hope that I can finish the whole thing by Friday even with the exam I have on Thursday. Speaking of class, I've been struggling with that, too. Two English classes was not a good idea. I've calculated that I have the equivalent of one essay each week between the English and psychology classes. I'm not sure how well this is going to work, but I'll try my damned hardest. There's no way I can just quit now.

In good news, I picked up the books from the library and the chosen ones are (in order):
1. Sweet Treats & Secret Crushes by Lisa Greenwald - three girls give away homemade fortune cookies to their neighbors in an attempt to bring happiness to those around them
2. Broken Hearts by R.L. Stine - girls at Shadyside High get scary valentines which quickly turn to murder
3. The Trouble With Valentine's Day by Rachel Gibson - two spurned adults find themselves in the middle of the gossip pool after a compromising accident in a supermarket
4. A Catered Valentine's Day by Isis Crawford - two sisters get involved in a Valentine's Day fundraiser only to find themselves in the middle of a mysterious death.

This means I have to read two books a week or so. :( Not the most fun, but I'm sure I can manage it. 

No videos for a while, but there will be new reviews on hubpages, hopefully. If you're interested in reading them, you can find them here: rainaevink.hubpages.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment