Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday, May 20

Surprisingly, not a lot has happened in the last few days, but I've been crazy productive.

Sunday, my mom had some old volleyball friends over. They hadn't seen us in over ten years and I didn't recognize them at all, but we got along well enough. Because we were having company, I had to clean out my three rooms (bedroom, study, and bathroom). I got through most everything and sent it down for the garage sale. The upstairs has never looked this clean and organized.

Yesterday, I finally finished reading Blue Bloods! It's been over a year and I finally got it off my list! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was a pretty big deal for me. I've been trying to get through it since about February of last year. Since I have to return some movies at the end of the week, I had to record the video this morning in the little gap I had before a meeting. While I was moving the video to my laptop so I could edit it later, I noticed that I hadn't finished the A Soul to Take video. I got that done once I got home, though. So all that's left for videos is the book haul and the Blue Bloods one.

The Book of Disquiet and Evermore are the only books I have left. It shouldn't take me that long to finish them, but I've been saying that for a while and I still haven't done it. Maybe I'll spend the whole morning tomorrow reading and editing those last two videos.

Here's a link to my youtube channel with the new A Soul to Take review:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RainaEvink

No comments:

Post a Comment