Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday, January 4

New Years passed fairly uneventfully for me. I haven't had time to finish editing my video but I hope to do it later today if I have time. It's 4 in the morning, I haven't slept, and Kristin and I have a few errands to run. I have to finish painting my living room before I leave, too.

A little update (since I haven't done anything lately): I'm in the process of updating my house. The wall between my kitchen and living room had horrid wallpaper that we took down. Now we're painting over it all and it is taking much longer than I anticipated. As such, all my money and time has gone into Christmas and paint. I got Sonia a baby animals crochet kit for Christmas and I want to finish all six or eight of them by the time she has her baby.

Reviews are coming slow because of the remodel but it's gonna get better, I promise. In a week or two, I'll have my workspace cleaned up and everything will be so much more efficient. For now, I'm stuck doing everything from my dining room table or coffee table. And neither of those places is comfortable at all.

This month is manga month!! I've already got all the books planned out for January, but next months books aren't decided on. If anyone has any suggestions for a Valentine's Day theme, I'm open to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment