Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday, November 15

Happy National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day! (I have no idea what that is, but it kinda sounds gross...)

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. It was hard to find time to post the last two weeks. I had three different tests at school, plus helping Kevin move into a new house, and the strange problems with my appliances. Hopefully, most of that will be over and done with now.

Today, I finally finished The Vampire Stalker review at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FjeamGjds. I know that I was supposed to do a review of Zenn Scarlett or Steve Jobs, but I've had reader's block for some reason. I just haven't had the motivation. Strangely, once I actually force myself to read, I get drawn in very quickly and it's hard to stop. I just have to make myself sit down and do it.

Appliance problems: The trash compactor was successfully installed, however, it's the wrong color. So we had to order it again and it should arrive later this month. The dishwasher should be here by the beginning of December and all the appliances should match the black oven we have. I'm hoping that all of this can be done by Christmas. That'll be my present to myself :)

My reader's block has become a real problem. I got two books from the library that I was supposed to finish by Thanksgiving or thereabouts. But they're second to Zenn Scarlett and Steve Jobs. So I have to buckle down and spend maybe the whole day just reading those two books. I'm halfway done with both of them and that gives me hope.

The long list of books I'm "currently-reading" on Goodreads is way too long. Most of those books I haven't touched in months, if not years. I'd really like to get most of those off the list so other people don't get confused about it when I don't update those books for a while. Wish me luck on finishing everything!

Please follow me on Goodreads and Youtube for further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment