Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Wonders of Christmas

Anyone who's spent more than a couple minutes with me knows that my phone is a horrible piece of crap. So much so that the manufacturer has stopped making it. If it loses full service for longer than a few seconds, it stops trying to connect to the service. I can't call people when I want to. I can't text. Heaven forbid I got in a dangerous situation and had to use my phone.

But my fantastic mom bought me a new phone for Christmas! She even let me open it a few days early so I could use it at work and be safer driving home. She is great :) of course this replaced any other gifts she would have got me, but that's perfectly fine with me.

Now that I actually have service almost everywhere all the time, I can go back to being productive and reading at work and editing there, too. I anticipate better reading times and many more updates. Not to mention photos and videos I can upload here to make my life a tad more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment